Website EOS GmbH
One Job. Endless possibilities. It's what you make of it.
Welcome to the EOS team! We, about 1,250 employees worldwide who are passionate about technology, invite you to share in our enthusiasm in revolutionizing today’s production through the technology of the future, the industrial 3D printer. Stir up international markets as a part of an economically successful family business. Discover the unlimited opportunities that our working environment offers in all things concerning additive manufacturing.
The EOS Korea branch office in Seoul was founded in 2007, at moment we have 5 full-time employees (1 * Area Sales Manager, 1 * Field Application Engineer, 2 * Field Service Engineer and 1 * Sales Admin). The industries we covered mainly include automotive, aerospace, medical, and academia.
Join us and let’s build the business TOGETHER!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
The job requirement is for a well presented FSE to work both within a small professional team and also independently at customer sites. The FSE’s conduct should be in accordance with the company’s goals and values and comply with the company’s health and safety policy. The position is based in Korea
- Installation of equipment at customer’s facility to ensure full functionality according to EOS specifications
- Provide basic training to new and existing EOS customers
- Provide on-site technical assistance to help troubleshoot and repair equipment
- Provide Technical Support remotely for EOS customer
- Performs Preventive Maintenance procedures within the scheduled time
- Completes and submits all service documentation accurately and completely following EOS procedures and guidelines
- Communicate and maintain service records and field service reports
- Management of EOS service tools and spare parts inventory to ensure accurate inventory of assigned company assets
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- The minimum educational requirement within an electrical or mechanical discipline
- Excellent fault diagnosis skills with the ability to read and interpret electrical circuit diagrams
- Experience in system calibration and process optimization
- Understanding of pneumatic, temperature control and PLC controlled systems (not programming)
- Experience of working on high value capital equipment
- Excellent computer skills (PC, MS Windows, MS Office, internal software)
- An excellent command of written and spoken English, good knowledge of Mathematics
- Flexible and adaptable; willing to travel; customer site and travel estimated to be 60-70%
- Team spirit, very good communication abilities, customer orientation and cultural awareness
- Ability to cope with pressure, work independently and solution oriented (also with respect to the costs)
HERE’S WHAT WE OFFER YOU AT EOS:
- PURPOSE – We develop products with optimized energy consumption and recyclable components, we drive innovations which are socially relevant – so that our actions have a meaning.
- SECURITY – We are an economically successful family business, our technology is future-oriented – so that you can plan your life.
- FLEXIBILITY – We juggle different working time models, Home office and New work concepts – so that you can realize your way of life.
- MOBILITY – We offer grants for public transport, grants for leasing bikes and carpooling, car sharing for EOS-Vehicle pool and charging stations for electric cars – to get you where you want to go.
- EXCELLENCE – We develop individual learning plans, our EOS campus online and various dialogue formats – so that you can continuously develop yourself.
- HEALTH – We offer health care courses, grants for sport activities as well as online offers for relaxation – so that you are fit and healthy.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org