The Best Hearing Requires a Lens
The individual will be “hands-on” working with digital designers and digital manufacturing engineers to 3D print manufacturing assets and prototypes. Activities will consist of, but not be limited to, reviewing digital designs, setting up daily 3D printing runs, operating various models of 3D printers, and post-processing printed components.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following (other duties may be assigned as necessary):
• Review digital models of manufacturing assets and engineering prototypes
• Perform 3D scanning
• Perform build setup using 3D printing software
• Operate 3D printers – 3D Systems Projet 6000, Carbon M1/M2
• Timely execute 3D printing activities to support daily production
• Troubleshoot problems and propose creative solutions to minimize impact to production
• Follow manufacturing instructions and complete manufacturing records
• Able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
• Able to work within a team-setting, but independently and with minimal supervision
• Hands-on experience in all aspects of 3D scanning and printing, including build setup, printer operation, and post-processing
• Experience working in a medical device environment, including familiarity with quality systems, ability to interpret work instructions, and ability to complete manufacturing records in compliance with Good Documentation Practices
• Ability to identify and characterize problems; ability to propose and qualify solutions to problems
• Attention to detail in process execution and documentation.
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Experience using Microsoft Word and Excel
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• High commitment to task and willingness to do whatever is needed to get the job done
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• Associates degree or higher, or equivalent industry experience
• Experience in additive manufacturing – 3D printers and scanners
• Minimum 5 years of medical device manufacturing experience is preferred
• Working knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to multi-task and interact well with others
To apply for this job please visit www.earlens.com.