post-processing solutions for industrial polymer 3D-printing
For the global marketing of our innovative products and the successful introduction of new products and features, we are looking for a PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER (M/F/D) at our location in Planegg near Munich.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- You define GTM strategies and execute them for our product portfolio (including positioning, messaging and launch campaigns).
- You are also responsible for the creation of messaging, that matches our company vision and delivers the value proposition of our products to diverse audiences. The results can range from product flyers to webinars, presentations, videos explaining our products and more.
- You drive creative, multi-channel marketing campaigns that resonate with our external audiences.
- You will work with the rest of the marketing team and external agencies to execute those campaigns. You are responsible for your regular interaction with customers during customer calls, webinars, conferences, and exhibitions where you will present and represent DyeMansion. You will pass on the feedback gathered from the client and market perspective to the relevant internal stakeholders.
- As an interface between our technical product managers or engineers and our sales team, you are responsible for our internal product marketing and sales (inc. sales partners) enablement.
- Our general competitive analysis is also in your area of responsibility. For this purpose, you conduct regular competitor screenings.
- You have a degree with a business management background such as business administration or marketing or a comparable training.
- With at least 3 years of professional experience in product marketing (B2B), you also have a good understanding of business and experience in project management.
- You are an open-minded communicator and an absolute team player.
- You have a good understanding of technical and commercial decision criteria and our products, as well as the growing 3D printing market, spark your excitement.
- With your acumen and the ability to put yourself in the position of our target group, you can turn innovations into clear and engaging content.
- In addition to your analytical skills, you also enjoy conducting market analyses.
- You can communicate fluently in German and English – both written and spoken.
WHAT YOU GET
With us you will dive into the world of 3D printing and have the opportunity to actively shape a dynamic company in a fast-growing market. You can expect a multifaceted work in an international and innovative environment.
At DyeMansion we always act as a team and enjoy an open-minded and humorous atmosphere. Together we want to make a difference, and we also broaden our horizons in the process. In addition to an exciting role, a great team and our culture, you can expect many other benefits.
IT´S YOUR MOVE NOW
Have we aroused your interest? Please send us your application via the contact form on our website (job section).
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us under +49 89 4141705 16 at any time.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org