Website Computer Aided Technology
We are seeking a 3D Printing Application Engineer to provide technical pre and post-sales support to drive sales for our Manufacturing Solution family of products. Your expertise will be the bridge to our customers and you will map functional needs and translate needs into requirements. This role has a hybrid working model.
- Demonstrate 3D printer and scanning capabilities and solutions to our prospects and customers.
- This will include performing basic post-sales activities, such as training, technical support, and project management.
- Efficiently operate all 3D printers and 3D scanners in the demo area. Produce quality, benchmark and sample parts for the pre-sales process.
- Provide training on software and hardware for 3D printers and scanners.
- Support marketing at trade shows, tours, and events.
- Provide a supporting role in Additive Manufacturing solution development.
- Assist Sr. Applications Engineers with development of new applications, alpha testing, beta programs, or other related product development.
- Ability to travel 40-60%.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in additive manufacturing and supporting complex electro-mechanical equipment, or equivalent.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Project leadership and project management skills.
You may have:
- Have an affinity with 3D designs.
- Knowledge of CAD/CAM software applications and/or Additive Manufacturing industry experience.
- Experience in operating 3D printers and scanners a plus.
- Skills in repairing mechanical devices.
Who we are: Founded in 1992, Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been a trailblazing and dedicated leading industry provider of product development solutions in the world of 3D Manufacturing and Engineering. With the help of our powerful portfolio of software, 3D printing, 3D scanning and metrology, PDM and PLM, design automation, and implementation solutions, CATI has created an award winning organization that helps its customers stay ahead of the game when it comes to developing and designing products. After experiencing tremendous growth, CATI boasts the title of Largest SOLIDWORKS Solutions Provider and #1 reseller of 3D Printers in the world! CATI is dedicated to teamwork, fostering a great workplace, and playing to win!
Why you’ll love working at CATI:
- Hybrid working model
- Full benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and healthcare savings/spending account options
- Company paid benefits including Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Basic Life Insurance
- Optional benefits such as pet, legal, identity protection, critical illness, and accident insurance!
Employee Assistance Program
- Vacation, Paid Holidays (includes floating holidays), PTO, and Voluntary Time Off
- 401K with a generous employer match
- Professional development opportunities and certifications
- Casual office attire, with the exception of customer appointments
- Complimentary beverages and snacks provided in office
- Company culture that encourages innovation, tenacity, and personal and professional development
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.