Website Computer Aided Technology
Driving Innovation with 3D Printing Technology Solutions
At Computer Aided Technology we are combining the strength of our core values, our people, and our desire to exceed our customers’ expectations to re-imagine the way we work. In most roles, we offer a flexible work environment that provides both remote and in-person office days to collaborate and meet with co-workers.
We are seeking a Customer Success Manager located in the Greater Detroit Area to identify potential new client relationships through tele-prospecting activities. You will sell the benefits of our technology solutions to obtain commitments from prospective customers to meet with a CATI representative. This is an entry level sales position.
You will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and generating new sales leads to support CATI’s business. Your efforts will result in qualified leads to be closed or handled by our outside sales team.
To Be Successful, You:
- Must have the ability to multitask in the areas of new leads management and manage inbound calls.
- Will make many outbound calls. Building your pipeline is a key and critical part of this role.
- Through tele-prospecting, generate opportunities at commercial accounts for our solutions. You will call from several sources: incoming marketing leads, industry lists, and existing records in our CRM database.
- Will identify and document critical business issues (CBI’s) that exist at the companies you contact.
- This could include critical information about a prospect’s use of technology for engineering, their business objectives, and key decision making personnel.
- Must be located in the Greater Detroit Area.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
- Effective phone communication skills. Ability to work effectively on a sales team and be self-motivated, reliable, determined and driven.
- Computer Skills in MS Office.
- People Skills.
You Might Have:
- An understanding of Manufacturing/Mechanical Engineering/Software/Technology industry.
- Experience working with SalesForce.
- Experience being measured against key performance indicators for quality lead development and sales that result from them on a monthly basis.
Who We Are: Founded in 1992, Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been a trailblazing and dedicated leading industry provider of product development solutions in the world of 3D Manufacturing and Engineering. With the help of our powerful portfolio of software, 3D printing, 3D scanning and metrology, PDM and PLM, design automation, and implementation solutions, CATI has created an award winning organization that helps its customers stay ahead of the game when it comes to developing and designing products. After experiencing tremendous growth, CATI boasts the title of Largest SOLIDWORKS Solutions Provider and #1 reseller of 3D Printers in the world! CATI is dedicated to teamwork, fostering a great workplace, and playing to win!
- Hybrid working model
- Full benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and healthcare savings/spending account options!
- Company paid benefits including Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Basic Life Insurance.
- Optional benefits such as pet, legal, identity protection, critical illness, and accident insurance!
- Employee Assistance Program
- Vacation, Paid Holidays (includes floating holidays), PTO, and Voluntary Time Off.
- 401K with a generous employer match.
- Professional development opportunities and certifications.
- Casual office attire, with the exception of customer appointments.
- Complimentary beverages and snacks provided in office.
- Company culture that encourages innovation, tenacity, and personal and professional development.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.