Website Computer Aided Technology
Position Overview: This position is primarily responsible for providing pre-sales technical expertise for Additive Manufacturing technology and products. This effort includes benchmarking, customer visits, marketing events and presentations, as well as other sales and marketing efforts. This role has a hybrid working model.
Pre-Sales and Marketing Support
- Address technical objections; conduct product demonstrations and product implementations involving Stratasys 3D printing and CREAFORM scanning equipment.
- Understand the sales process to provide more effective technical support.
- Deliver product demonstrations and presentations comfortably to anyone in a company hierarchy from a draftsman to the CEO or business owner.
- Manage the benchmark process, providing continuous improvement to the process. Work with team members to improve current benchmarking and support systems.
- Perform the evaluation, printing and post processing of benchmarks from prospect data as provided by the Sales Team.
- Proactively market new materials and upgrades to the Stratasys client base. Together with Marketing, develop a consistent pipeline of case studies and press releases.
- Provide rapid response technical support for a wide variety of customers in many disciplines and industries for Stratasys 3D printing and CREAFORM product line.
- Escalate support issues to other Digital and Application Engineer Team Members using defined procedures.
- Assist customers with software and hardware functionality for Stratasys 3D printing equipment and CREAFORM scanning equipment via phone or email and advanced web conferencing tools.
- Document, track, and follow up with customer issues to complete resolution.
Who YOU are:
- 4 year degree preferred, or related experience.
- Thorough understanding of the Additive Manufacturing and 3D Printing Industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work with teams.
- Proficient problem solving and ability to diagnose and solve system/equipment issues.
- Must be customer focused and service oriented.
- Ability to learn new skills, adapt to changing environments and show attention to detail.
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and presentation skills.
- Strong planning, organizational and administrative skills.
- Ability to rent a car.
- < 30% travel required and a willingness to travel when needed.
Who WE are: Founded in 1992, Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been a trailblazing and dedicated leading industry provider of product development solutions in the world of 3D Manufacturing and Engineering. With the help of our powerful portfolio of software, 3D printing, 3D scanning and metrology, PDM and PLM, design automation, and implementation solutions, CATI has created an award winning organization that helps its customers stay ahead of the game when it comes to developing and designing products. After experiencing tremendous growth, CATI boasts the title of Largest SOLIDWORKS Solutions Provider and #1 reseller of 3D Printers in the world! CATI is dedicated to teamwork, fostering a great workplace, and playing to win!
Why you’ll love working at CATI:
- Hybrid working model
- Full benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and healthcare savings/spending account options
- Company paid benefits including Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Basic Life Insurance
- Optional benefits such as pet, legal, identity protection, critical illness, and accident insurance
Employee Assistance Program
- Vacation, Paid Holidays (includes floating holidays), PTO, and Voluntary Time Off
- 401K with a generous employer match
- Professional development opportunities and certifications
- Casual office attire, with the exception of customer appointments
- Complimentary beverages and snacks provided in office
- Company culture that encourages innovation, tenacity, and personal and professional development
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.