Website Computer Aided Technology
At Computer Aided Technology we are combining the strength of our core values, our people, and our desire to exceed our customers’ expectations to re-imagine the way we work. In most roles, we offer a flexible work environment that provides both remote and in-person office days to collaborate and meet with co-workers. This role has a hybrid working model.
Computer Aided Technology (CATI), a leading industry provider of SOLIDWORKS CAD solutions, is on the lookout for our next money-motivated and customer-focused sales expert to join us as an Account Manager! Spend time working with the best in the business, learning about SOLIDWORKS solutions from our award-winning technical experts. Don’t miss out on this opportunity!
What you’ll do:
- Bring leading-edge technology to our industry in a rapidly evolving, hot product market
- Work with your Application Engineer to ensure the best product and service solutions for a given client
- Look out for innovative tools and resources to get your foot in the door with prospects
- Possess an impressive understanding of your territory and market
- Provide documentation in our CRM to track your sales wins and opportunities for continued success
- Travel 25-35% to meet with your customer base to foster business relationships and close deals
- Have fun working with an award-winning team in our industry!
Who you are:
- A hungry sales professional, always on the lookout for new ways to support our existing customers
- A lifelong learner with the ability to learn new skills and adapt to changing environments
- A strong communicator with impeccable interpersonal skills and an ability to work with teams
- A persuasive and trusted advisor capable of delivering sales presentations all the way up to C-Suite execs
- A wordsmith with exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- A technology enthusiast with either a base knowledge of SaaS business model, or the willingness to learn quickly
Who WE are: Founded in 1992, Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been a trailblazing and dedicated leading industry provider of product development solutions in the world of 3D Manufacturing and Engineering. With the help of our powerful portfolio of software, 3D printing, 3D scanning and metrology, PDM and PLM, design automation, and implementation solutions, CATI has created an award winning organization that helps its customers stay ahead of the game when it comes to developing and designing products. After experiencing tremendous growth, CATI boasts the title of Largest SOLIDWORKS Solutions Provider and #1 reseller of 3D Printers in the world! CATI is dedicated to teamwork, fostering a great workplace, and playing to win!
Why you’ll love working at CATI:
- Hybrid working model
- Full benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and healthcare savings/spending account options
- Company paid benefits including Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Basic Life Insurance
- Optional benefits such as pet, legal, identity protection, critical illness, and accident insurance
Employee Assistance Program
- Vacation, Paid Holidays (includes floating holidays), PTO, and Voluntary Time Off
- 401K with a generous employer match
- Professional development opportunities and certifications
- Casual office attire, with the exception of customer appointments
- Complimentary beverages and snacks provided in office
- Company culture that encourages innovation, tenacity, and personal and professional development
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.