Website Computer Aided Technology
At Computer Aided Technology we are combining the strength of our core values, our people, and our desire to exceed our customers’ expectations to re-imagine the way we work. In most roles, we offer a flexible work environment that provides both remote and in-person office days to collaborate and meet with co-workers. This role has a hybrid working model.
We are seeking a Business Development Manager to sell the benefits of 3D Printers and other 3-D solutions. Your sales activities will include prospecting customers that include “C” level executives, qualification of opportunities, demonstrations, requirements analysis, ROI studies, and executive-level presentations.
To Be Successful:
You will work daily with Computer Aided Technology personnel and 3DP representatives to achieve assigned sales quotas. Your primary responsibility is to develop new client relationships in the assigned territory while growing existing relationships. You will establish customers’ needs and explain and demonstrate products to them and address concept modeling and functional prototyping needs.
- 2-5 years of experience in related technology solution sales
- Proven ability to identify potential clients, and the decision makers within client organizations. Track record of successful solution selling and the ability to listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to close deals
- Understanding of additive manufacturing and 3D Printing
- Excellent presentation/communication skills
- Effective time management, organizational skills, and entrepreneurial mindset
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent experience in Engineering or Manufacturing environments
- Knowledge of Engineering hardware, preferably 3D Printers
- Experience using a CRM system, specifically SalesForce
Who we are: Founded in 1992, Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been a trailblazing and dedicated leading industry provider of product development solutions in the world of 3D Manufacturing and Engineering. With the help of our powerful portfolio of software, 3D printing, 3D scanning and metrology, PDM and PLM, design automation, and implementation solutions, CATI has created an award winning organization that helps its customers stay ahead of the game when it comes to developing and designing products. After experiencing tremendous growth, CATI boasts the title of Largest SOLIDWORKS Solutions Provider and #1 reseller of 3D Printers in the world! CATI is dedicated to teamwork, fostering a great workplace, and playing to win!
- Hybrid working model
- Full benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and healthcare savings/spending account options
- Company paid benefits including Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Basic Life Insurance
- Optional benefits such as pet, legal, identity protection, critical illness, and accident insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Vacation, Paid Holidays (includes floating holidays), PTO, and Voluntary Time Off
- 401K with a generous employer match
- Professional development opportunities and certifications
- Casual office attire, with the exception of customer appointments
- Complimentary beverages and snacks provided in office
- Company culture that encourages innovation, tenacity, and personal and professional development
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.