Carbon is a 3D printing technology company helping businesses to develop better products and bring them to market in less time. Carbon’s platform combines versatile printers, advanced software, and best-in-class materials to deliver functional parts with end-use performance and aesthetics, helping engineers and designers to create products that outperform. From prototyping and low-volume production to production-at-scale, hundreds of global organizations, including adidas, Ford Motor Company, and Becton Dickinson Company, use the Carbon process to create a wide range of functional end-use parts and print them reliably wherever and whenever they need them through our production network partners.
Who we’re looking for
A natural born storyteller that has a passion for emerging and innovative technologies. A public relations, writing or communications expert will tell stories across numerous industries: science, manufacturing, supply chains, oral health, and consumer goods. He/She can proactively dig into the organization to identify new storytelling opportunities and bring them to life in collaboration with the marketing organization.
– Work across the organization to identify and develop new ideas, use cases and media story angles.
– Develop content that represents and connects with various audiences from engineers to executives
– Collaborate with content and social media teams to ensure cohesive messaging across campaign initiatives
– Engage with reporters on storylines that highlight Carbon thought leadership, products, customer use cases, and data trends
– Collaborate with public relations team to develop award and speaking submissions, blogs, and technical thought leadership
– Collaborate to build and reinforce company culture through internal communications and programs
Required skills and experience we look for:
– 5+ experience in a similar role, with demonstrated success
– Experience creating content for a technical audience
– Success building relationships and securing coverage in industry and business media
– Ability to consume technical content and translate for relevant audiences
– Strong proofreading, editing, and document formatting skills
– Excellent analytical, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
– Ready to apply creative thinking
Nice to haves:
– Knowledge of social media and SEO principles
– Background in hardware, software and consumer tech
– Passion for emerging technologies and industry trends
– Excited about internal communications and driving engaging programs for employees
– You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position.
Here at Carbon, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
To apply for this job please visit ats.comparably.com.