We’re looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to be the connective tissue between product, marketing and sales, building the product positioning for Carbon’s products and solutions aimed at revolutionizing how products are made. In this role, you will interface with senior executives in sales, product and marketing and play a key role in forming our marketing strategy. This role is based in our Redwood City office.
- Work closely with sales and customer support teams and customers to understand and document key customer needs and facilitate prioritization
- Lead planning and execution of new product launches
- Conduct primary and secondary market research to understand key segments and market dynamics
- Track competitive offerings and support sales enablement efforts
- Develop expertise in the 3D printing industry by understanding and monitoring market dynamics, competitive landscape, technology offerings, target segment groups, topics of interests, relevant industry publications, leaders etc.
- Distill technical differentiation into positioning statements, messaging, and value propositions that will be leveraged throughout sales and marketing
- 8-10 years experience in product marketing preferably focused on a technical target market
- Experience fabricating parts across the product development cycle is preferred, especially working with key stakeholders in supply chain and manufacturing
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or marketing preferred, MBA is a plus
- Passionate about understanding new technology at a fundamental level with experience leading technical product launches
- Excellent collaboration skills and experience working with executives, sales, and product management teams
- Experience developing strategic positioning and messaging
- Experience with quantitative analysis, market research and product strategy is a plus
- Experience in 3D printing is a plus
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Carbon, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills
To apply for this job please visit ats.comparably.com.