We are currently seeking a responsible, professional and experienced 3D Printing Field Service Technician.
The 3D Printing Field Service Technician ensures optimum operational performance for hardware related to 3D Printers installed at the customers’ site. They deliver technical service to customers including installation, relocation, repair and preventative maintenance. This person will provide technical and operational support of 3D printing equipment and systems located within the following types of environments: business/corporate, educational and military specifically.
- Ensure optimum operational performance for systems installed at the customer’s site
- Optimize system performance to minimize equipment downtime and ensure maximum overall customer satisfaction
- Be dispatched and directed by their supervisor with a primary function of repairing customer’s equipment
- Frequent travel to perform onsite equipment installs, maintenance, and upgrades
- Familiarize customer with product usage and care
- Availability for occasional off-hours calls and work
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, wiring diagrams, flowcharts, and procedure manuals
- Write routine reports and correspondence
- Education & Training Requirements:
AA degree, two-year diploma from a technical school or military rating such as Naval ET, FC or FT required
3-5 years of related electrical, mechanical &/or technical experience.
BS in engineering field preferred but not required
Solid knowledge of remote support tools, TCP/IP protocol and computer science
Solid skills in Microsoft Office and strong troubleshooting skills with mechanical/electrical systems.
- Must have hands-on approach
- Ability to read electrical schematic and mechanical drawings
- Strong customer service experience required
- Skills in organization, problem solving, and customer relations
- Basic interpersonal and communication skills in the business environment and a commitment to professionally represent company with its customers
- Ability to speak effectively before customers and act in an advisory capacity
- Working effectively and efficiently under tight deadlines
- Ability to work at customer locations independently with minimal support
- Must have a driver’s license
Excellent employee environment with a competitive benefits package including:
Salary commensurate with experience
Great Benefits package including Health Insurance + 401k
Stable company with growing revenue
Work with cutting edge technologies in many spaces
Job Type: Full-time
Service Technician: 2 years (Required)
United States (Required)
We are an equal opportunity employer. We consider all applicants for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, status with regard public assistance, veteran status, or membership in any other legally protected class.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com