Website BigRep GmbH
In this dynamic role, you will ensure sufficient opportunity pipeline and sales engagement to reach regional business targets and increase BigRep’s market share and profitability in North America.
This position if full-time and can be done remotely, with some travel. Candidates in the Boston area can work partly from the office in Wilmington, MA.
You will produce ideas, plan, align (through marketing roadmap process and supervise regional marketing activities (budgets, resources, and deadlines) for lead-gen as well as sales enablement & sales engagement for direct, reseller and digital sales. The performance of regional campaigns (conversion rate optimization, costs per opportunity, total sales, and marketing costs) will be key. Additionally, you will work together with regional sales team (joint planning of activities and performance reviews), product marketing (product marketing content, regional roll-out of global campaigns) and business technology/mar-tech team (marketing automation, analytics). Detailed responsibilities include:
- Breaking down annual planning, budgets, and strategies into quarterly plans for regional activities for brand, lead-gen, and pipeline drive (conversion rate optimization) with direct sales and resellers
Achieve financial objectives by driving the implementation and execution of marketing activities in the region in co-operation with the global content and digital marketing team and regional sales teams as well as resellers
- Responsible for strategy, management and development of the regional marketing channels (e.g. PR, publisher, social media, physical events; e.g. open houses, trade shows) as well as regional buying journeys
- Responsible for all communication of global marketing content, product releases, and product changes into the region
- Responsible for producing valuable regional content for the company online presence, editorial design and organizing the company publications
- Marketing professional with 5+ years’ experience (most recently in a 3DP or industrial environment) with excellent communications skills to industrial customers
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in marketing or business
- Enjoys working in a team with sales and customer service as well as resellers jointly driving success and taking ownership for marketing responsibilities
- Passion for smart, digital production technology and passion for the possibilities of marketing digital system solutions, experience in additive manufacturing as a plus Experience in marketing strategy, willing and able to go hands-on into execution
- Experience in channel marketing and working to expand channel partner programs
- Proven track record in lead generation with excellent ROI
- Excellent writing skills
To apply for this job please visit bigrep.jobs.personio.de.