Beehive3D’s sister company Falconwing Technologies (FWT)
- Are you passionate about Engineering, continually expanding your knowledge base and professional growth?
- Do you work with a high sense of urgency?
- Are you an experienced AM Process Engineer who is seeking a new, exciting, and dynamic opportunity?
If you answered yes, this is an exciting opportunity for an Additive Manufacturing Process Engineer at at Beehive3D’s sister company Falconwing Technologies (FWT) at their SW Ohio Location near West Chester Township!
This Process Engineer role is a dynamic position whose function is to develop metal 3D printing processes to enable materials that are currently challenging to print to be printed successfully. Working closely with the Metallurgy team, the Process Engineering team will develop the next generation of AM processes for aerospace and related applications. The process engineer will be an expert in metal AM processing of aerospace alloys, will set up and manage a facility which can develop next-gen processes, and transition them to industrial use. Come Join Us!
The Process Engineer’s responsibilities include the following:
- Serve as metal AM subject matter expert for the company
- Use knowledge of laser and electron beam materials processing to develop new processes for the AM industry
- Set up an AM lab, and work as part of a team to develop new processes
- Lead external research and development programs contributing to new processes for AM
- Manage process engineers and technicians, and be responsible for lab equipment and performance
- Develop process development methods to support the company’s process needs
- Bachelor’s degree in Metallurgy, Mechanical, Industrial or Welding Engineering
- 2 Years of process experience in industry or research labs
- Hands on experience with metal 3D Printers, including L-PBF and EBM technologies
- Experience with metalworking techniques including heat-treatment and machining
- Knowledge of process modeling techniques and proficiency in utilization of modeling to improve process outcomes
- Experience in rapid process development techniques
- Data analytics experience
- This role will involve access to legally restricted technology, data and other information under the US Commerce Department’s Export Administration Regulations or the US State Department’s International Traffic in Arms Regulations under which US citizenship, US permanent residency, US asylee or refugee status or eligibility to obtain the appropriate government approvals or licenses must be verified before starting employment.
- Master’s degree in Metallurgy, Mechanical, Industrial or Welding Engineering
- 5 Years of process experience in industry or research labs
- Project management experience
- Metallurgical expertise
- Experience with Python or equivalent programming languages
- Roll up sleeve attitude
- Methodical and systematic approach
- Teamwork centric
- Strong Oral and Writing Communication skills
- Interest in Lab work and Lab environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity
- This position is open at our SW Ohio Location near West Chester Township. Remote work is not possible. Relocation assistance may be available for exceptional candidates.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- The Company will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
- The Company is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
If you have passion to build, innovate, troubleshoot, work collaboratively, and desire to be part of a team that wants to win and have fun together, apply today!
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws and regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Please note that any offer for employment may be conditioned on authorization to receive software, technology or information controlled under these U.S. export control laws and regulations without sponsorship for an export license. In order to ensure compliance, Beehive3D must determine U.S. citizenship or U.S. visa/immigration status of all prospective applicants for this position. Any citizenship information provided will be reviewed solely for export control compliance purposes. Only applicants eligible to receive export-controlled items, software, technology, and information will be considered for this position. Citizenship information will be handled in accordance with Beehive3D ‘s policies prohibiting discrimination based upon classifications protected by federal, state, or local law.
Beehive3D is committed to full compliance with applicable anti-discrimination laws. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We strive to create an inclusive work environment and will not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit theapplicantmanager.com.