Website All3DP GmbH
We are the world’s leading 3D printing magazine located in the heart of Munich. We reach more than 2.5 million users worldwide every month with content for hobbyists and professionals. Craftcloud is an international online 3D printing service marketplace provided by All3DP to transform manufacturing and rapid prototyping.
All3DP is looking for a native-speaking journalist to join our editorial team.
Your main tasks will involve:
- Proofreading and fact-checking articles about 3D printing and related technologies.
- Researching and writing your own articles.
- Preparing accompanying media for articles.
- Reviewing 3D printing hardware.
We’re seeking native English speakers with:
- Regular experience editing and writing in a similar setting.
- Experience using content management systems (WordPress).
- A keen eye for photography and photo editing skills.
Applicants should be confident they can:
- Manage short and medium-term writing assignments alongside other tasks.
Simplify technical concepts for a broad audience.
- Write with flair.
And must have one or more of the following:
- An interest in creative technology, STEAM, consumer technology
- Affinity for technology and the ability to work with their hands (the role involves the guided assembly of and operation of 3D printing hardware)
- An understanding of SEO, SEO tools, and principles
We’re offering this position on a full-time (40-hour) basis. In All3DP, you’d be joining an ambitious internet start-up with a close-knit and young team working in a friendly office environment.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please send a CV with a cover letter and examples of past work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com