Website Alexander Daniels Global
The only recruitment company focused on Additive Manufacturing
Do you want to be the Key Account Manager of some of the world’s biggest companies and most reputable brands? Do you have experience with business-to-business sales? Then this might be the job for you!
Alexander Daniels Global is currently working with a client on an exciting opportunity to be part of the newly created and growing field sales team. Our client serves thousands of highly diverse companies across 50 different countries, and is truly contributing to overturning the 3D printing industry.
Your task will be to maintain and expand relationships with strategically important large clients. You will be in charge of driving large and complex deals through, from lead to closed deal. You will be managing multiple customer opportunities and multiple partners while remaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Proactively drive account strategies
- Coordinate selling efforts with channel partners to execute a sales process
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Proactively asses, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis to ensure customer satisfaction
- Forecast of sales in collaboration with management
- Moreover, you will be in charge of creating account strategies and coordinate sales efforts with channel partners
Since you will be managing multiple customer opportunities and multiple partners, it is crucial that you have a high attention to detail.
- Bachelors Degree
- Fluent German and English
- Strategic sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment (sales to customers of +3000 employees)
- Experience managing diverse pipeline across multiple customer profiles, countries and industries
- Proven track record of meeting quotas and targets
- Technical sales background (preferably within hardware/software and/or engineering related)
To apply for this job please visit alexanderdanielsglobal.com.