Website Alexander Daniels Global
The only recruitment company focused on Additive Manufacturing
The field of Additive Manufacturing is expanding at a rapid rate. Increasing applications in both metals and plastics are starting to increase the validity of the technology for industrial production. Our client is fast becoming a dominant global market leader and are looking to further strengthen their position with the development of new products. They are looking for a Strategic Marketing Director who can lead the shift from prototyping into production and move beyond the current 3D Printing market.
- This is a senior role that will shape product strategy.
- You will develop a deep understanding and characterise customer segments to define a product roadmap.
- You will manage a global team of Product Managers, providing direction to the business in order to maximise the financial objectives.
- Working closely with wider stakeholders you will help define the strategic plan and integrate that into the five year financial plan.
- This role requires extensive product management experience gained within industrial manufacturing.
- You are able to communicate effectively with R&D, Sales, Marketing and Finance to create a winning plan.
- You are a proven leader able to develop a high performing team but also work effectively at a leadership level within a complex matrix based organisation.
- Experience within metal based additive manufacturing is beneficial but you may also come from industrial machining, robotics, industrial automation, or other advanced manufacturing technology.