Website Alexander Daniels Global
The only recruitment company focused on Additive Manufacturing
The field of Additive Manufacturing is expanding at a rapid rate. Increasing applications in both metals and plastics are starting to increase the validity of the technology for industrial production. Our client is fast becoming a dominant global market leader and are looking to further strengthen their position with the development of new products. They are looking for a Strategic Marketing Director who can lead the shift from prototyping into production and move beyond the current 3D Printing market.
- This is a senior role that will shape product strategy.
- You will develop a deep understanding and characterise customer segments to define a product roadmap.
- You will manage a global team of Product Managers, providing direction to the business in order to maximise the financial objectives.
- Working closely with wider stakeholders you will help define the strategic plan and integrate that into the five year financial plan.
- This role requires extensive product management experience gained within industrial manufacturing.
- You are able to communicate effectively with R&D, Sales, Marketing and Finance to create a winning plan.
- You are a proven leader able to develop a high performing team but also work effectively at a leadership level within a complex matrix based organisation.
- Experience within metal based additive manufacturing is beneficial but you may also come from industrial machining, robotics, industrial automation, or other advanced manufacturing technology.
To apply for this job please visit alexanderdanielsglobal.com.