Website Alexander Daniels Global
The only recruitment company focused on Additive Manufacturing
Are you good at understanding customer needs and translating them into a product/service offering? Do you have experience with product management of software? Are you experienced in new product launch?
Alexander Daniels Global is currently working with a global 3D printing market leader, who is looking for a Product Manager for Software to join their team in Spain, in developing a strong strategy for their 3D printing software and service products.
The right person will identify diverse market needs and key customer insights in order to clearly communicate to the cross-functional program teams. The right person must have a strong technical understanding in order to communicate fluently with both the organization and the customers. The right person will be in charge of providing go-to-market content for different regions to accurately sell the products and services. This job requires 50% travel.
- Define software and professional service offerings
- Understand and analyse market and customer needs and translate to program requirements
- Collaborate with R&D to organise customer requirements into program targets and thresholds
- Communicate compelling value proposition and key requirements for the software portfolio
- Define a strategy to capture value for each customer application
- Outline strategies to increase total accessible market through software and service solutions
- Software expertise (specifically manufacturing, industrial and IOT software)
- Engineering background, MBA is ideal
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Experience with professional services and customer contact
- Experience with New Product Development, Agile Software development and product launch
- Experience with go-to-market, sales enablement and channel management
- 3D printing knowledge highly desired, including technologies and workflow
- Knowledge of the automotive, defence, consumer goods and/or medical industries