Website Alexander Daniels Global
The only recruitment company focused on Additive Manufacturing
Looking for a new technical challenge? Join our client and make a significant contribution. Your tasks will be to independently install, maintain and service the Laser-Sinter-Systems at customer sites, and to provide field service. You will also provide customer trainings and travel to Nordic customers.
- Take over the installation, maintenance and service of Laser-Sinter-Systems on-site at customers’
- Solve technical issues always proposing innovative ideas and solutions and ensuring the highest level of customer care
- Take over customer briefings and trainings
- Administration and functional duties
- Participation in intensive in-house-trainings on systems and technology
- Certified technician (m/f) or skilled worker (m/f) in electrical engineering/mechanical engineering and understanding of pneumatics
- Several years of practical experience as a field service engineer (m/f) with capital investment goods
- Excellent fault diagnosis skills with the ability to read and interpret electrical circuit diagrams
- Used to mainly work on client sites with strong customer orientation and good communication skills
- Very good Swedish and English skills
- Flexible, adaptable and willing to travel, also worldwide
- Appropriate and valid driving license
To apply for this job please visit alexanderdanielsglobal.com.