Website Alexander Daniels Global
The only recruitment company focused on Additive Manufacturing
Do you have experience with industry 4.0 technologies (IoT, robotics, etc)? Are you keen to set up and lead your own team to play a crucial role in implementing Digital Manufacturing? Then this job might be something for you.
Alexander Daniels Global is currently working with a market leading client on an interesting and challenging role as a Digital Team Leader.
The right person will be in charge of setting up, implementing, managing and developing the Digital Manufacturing team. You will set up and lead a high-performance team (approx. 6 people) to implement the Digital Manufacturing cells for industrial customers. The team must have domain know-how in internet-of-things software integration.
- Roadmap developing using current company strengths
- Acquire and deliver first pilot-test projects to get deep insights into interdependencies of different systems
- Manage test-pilot projects and develop complementary services to offer a turnkey solution for an additive manufacturing factory with Industry 4.0 software and hardware
- Set up organization for IoT software integration, create industrial apps on different IoT software platforms, and ramp-up of digital factories
- Collaborate with your team and external partners to build IoT software apps that include mathematical algorithms from the Data analytics team
- Develop and test new digital services
- Build and manage global partnerships with complementary companies (machine OEM’s, specialized consulting firms, Industry 4.0 software solution providers)
- Set up collaborative and agile team using elements of SCRUM, Lean Startup and Design Thinking
- Setup and management of workshop between your Digital Manufacturing team and other internal teams, to ensure the exchange of knowhow about customer pains and how to solve them
- Provide insights of market developments and continuously competitive intelligence analysis on a monthly base and become a hub for all activities with key customers and partners
- Leadership experience with proven track-record (preferably within Manufacturing) of efficiency improvement
- Deep knowledge of testing and implementing industry 4.0 technologies
- Knowledge of Robotics, IoT platforms, and/or sensoric is a plus
- Experience in setting up a strong team
- Educational background in industrial engineering, MBA or equivalent
- Several years of experience in a consulting or manufacturing firm (e.g. Mechanical, Electrical, Optical, or Laser Technology) OR several years of experience as a manager in a large company with proven track-record of implementing digital manufacturing solutions
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Fluent in German and English
- Willing to travel 50% of the time (globally)