Website Alexander Daniels Global
The only recruitment company focused on Additive Manufacturing
Do you have sales and marketing experience for high tech software and hardware solutions? Are you looking for a job where you will by highly autonomous and where there is great prospects for career progression? Then this might be a job for you.
Alexander Daniels Global is currently working with a growing software company within additive manufacturing on a key role to help the company expand and grow in EMEA. Our client is looking for someone highly seasoned and who is keen to be highly autonomous. The role as a Business Development Manager covers development and execution of sales and marketing strategies, establish key contacts with current and potential clients, generating leads, and participate in industry conferences with focus on the use and potential use of company products and services.
- Planning and conducting direct sales and marketing initiatives
- Making on-site presentation to customers and potential customers regarding product features, benefits and contract options
- On-going customer assessment and forecasting sales
- On-going competitor benchmark, including product capabilities, pricing strategies and general business initiatives
- Create brand awareness through several marketing activities and especially through attending trade shows
- General brand management initiatives and market awareness of products and capabilities
- Provide recommendations to technical and business management with regard to market reactions and developing requirements with regards to the rapidly developing arena of additive manufacturing technologies, with a primary focus on the 3D printing of critical performance, high-end metal components
- Bachelors in Engineering, Business, Marketing or related
- +5 years of experience in direct sales within AM or other high tech industrial software or hardware products
- Metal additive manufacturing experience a strong plus
- Brand management skills
- Ability to understand, apply and discuss highly technical aspects – particularly as applied to the identified market for additive manufacturing of critical performance metal components.
- Ability to read and interpret complex engineering and manufacturing documents
- Willingness to travel across Europe
- Location: work from home office in Europe
To apply for this job please visit alexanderdanielsglobal.com.