Website 9T Labs
Composite manufacturing is going through a radical digitization and automation transition that will only keep accelerating over the next 10 years. 9T Labs is at the forefront of this market: our all-in-one hardware, software and material solution provides customers a cheap and easy way to design and mass produce ultra-lightweight parts in medical, aerospace, automotive and other markets. Join us to put your mark on making the world’s manufacturing dramatically more sustainable, efficient and high-performance!
Join our team as a Business Development Intern and take an active role in shaping our culture and the future of 9T Labs. Take the opportunity to join us at a fast-growing stage. We are looking for a driven and motivated individual who is interested to grow within the business team with the potential to take on a more experienced role in the future.
What you will be working on:
- Perform market analysis to get an overview over the different target industries
- Make sure we keep growing by generating leads to find new customers.
- Prospecting, generating, qualifying, processing and following up on leads and appointment setting for the sales team.
- Follow up and qualify inbound leads. doing outbound sales, creating a great first impression with prospects.
- Strategize with the marketing and sales management to improve the sales processes.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment.
- You are tech-savvy and excited about new technologies that have an impact.
- Your talents include communication, persuasion, and negotiation.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and like to take initiative.
- You are a team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English.
- You’re data driven and structured.
Extra awesome if you:
… have an understanding of manufacturing/3D printing and already gained some practical experience.
… have verbal and written communication skills in French.
We offer a place in an inclusive team that values interpersonal connections, no-nonsense communication and constructive feedback
- We give you the opportunity to continuously learn with resources from in- and outside of the organization
- We include 25 paid holidays in your contract
- We are generous with paid-time-off surrounding personal life changing events
- We insure accidents wherever you go, whatever you do, even outside of work
- We provide a very competitive compensation
- We let you organize your working times, commute and work location
- We organize events for exchange, learning, culture, sports and general fun
Does this look like a role and environment that you could thrive in? And are you committed, dependable and look for responsibility? Then we would love to hear from you! Together, we will create the next generation of composite manufacturing.
We value equality of opportunity regardless of gender, age, race, nationality or any other type of non-professional classification.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org