Website 9T Labs
Composite manufacturing is going through a digitization and automation transition in which 9T Labs is at the forefront. Our all-in-one hardware, software and material solution provides customers a cheap and easy way to design and mass produce ultra-lightweight parts in medical, aerospace, automotive and other markets. We are a diverse, inclusive team that values interpersonal connections, effective communication and continuous learning. We are supportive of flexible working hours and offer competitive compensation.
- development and validation of innovative moulding concepts for fiber composite materials;
- detailing of tooling, supplier relationships and procurement;
- moulding and process development of new tooling concepts;
- work closely with application engineering on tooling for customer projects;
- building-up of quality control concept.
- you enjoy and have a passion for developing the next generation of tooling concepts for advanced fiber composite processing;
- you have relevant industry experience on tool design and manufacturing;
- you are familiar with detailing drawings and managing suppliers;
- you are a strong team player and support teammates in making the best decisions;
- you have a hands-on, pragmatic and constructive mentality.
What could also help you in this role:
- you are familiar with fiber composite materials and fiber composite production technology;
- you have hands-on experience in composite moulding;
- you have experience in thermoplastic composites;
- you have experience in FEA calculations to support mould design process.
If you are committed, dependable and look for responsibility: we would like to hear from you. Together, we can bring composite manufacturing further. We value equality of opportunity regardless of gender, age, race, nationality or any other type of non-professional classification.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org