Website 9T Labs
Composite manufacturing is going through a digitization and automation transition in which 9T Labs is at the forefront. Our all-in-one hardware, software and material solution provides customers a cheap and easy way to design and mass produce ultra-lightweight parts in medical, aerospace, automotive and other markets. We are a diverse, inclusive team that values interpersonal connections, effective communication and continuous learning. We are supportive of flexible working hours and offer competitive compensation.
- acquisition of new customers;
- application screening for particular vertical;
- coordination and management of technical and commercial feasibility studies;
- customer relationship management;
- planning, execution and attendance of sales related events;
- KPI tracking.
- you have relevant experience in technical sales within the leisure industry;
- you understand the customer needs and drivers for adoption of new technology in the leisure field;
- you understand the sales cycle of a technical product in the manufacturing industry;
- you are creative and proactive in preparing sales material to accelerate the sales process;
- you understand and apply the concepts of building a customer business case;
- you are a strong communicator and connector;
- you are a strong team player and support teammates in making the best decisions;
- you have a hands-on, pragmatic and constructive mentality.
What could also help you in this role:
- you have a comprehensive understanding of composite technologies, their merits and limitations.
If you are committed, dependable and look for responsibility: we would like to hear from you. Together, we can bring composite manufacturing further. We value equality of opportunity regardless of gender, age, race, nationality or any other type of non-professional classification.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org