Innovate. Design. Scale.
Reporting to: Head of Marketing
3DEO’s Commercial Team is seeking a Marketing Manager who is passionate about marketing and the crucial role it plays in the sales function. The perfect candidate for this position will quickly develop a keen understanding of 3DEO’s services, customer journey and buying process. He/she/they should be familiar with various marketing channels to develop effective campaigns and have a basic understanding of data analysis to understand which marketing actions could lead to better results.
Our GTM motion is fast-paced and multi-faceted, and the Marketing Manager role is an integral part of providing effective sales enablement support to the Sales Team, including funnel optimization, email marketing and nurture campaigns, list segmentation and data analysis, trade show coordination and logistics, and project management.
If you’re interested in joining a growing team with career development opportunities, have strong written and verbal communication skills, and are eager to thrive in an exhilarating startup environment, please submit your resume.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead generation utilizing email marketing, content and account based marketing campaigns.
- Serve as project manager and logistics lead for 3DEO’s trade shows and events.
- Execute on 3DEO’s funnel strategy for all inbound and outbound marketing leads, with the intent to nurture leads to MQLs ready for sales handoff, guide leads through the marketing funnel, and enable informed customer expansion.
- Research key industry trends and market research, and utilize these findings to influence impactful marketing campaigns.
- Identify and build good-fit target accounts and campaign ideas for parts made by our 3D printing technology.
- Manage our marketing lead platforms and other online marketing databases.
- Work with the Marketing & Sales Teams to develop account focused playbooks and SOPs including outbound account lists, inbound lead follow up, nurture campaigns, 3rd Party activities, and meeting setting.
- Collaborate and partner with core marketing functions on campaign creation, custom content development, digital marketing support/message testing and creative development to ensure effectiveness for target accounts.
- Manage project timelines, lead quality and marketing resources.
- Assist with marketing collateral creation, participate in team brainstorming sessions and represent 3DEO through effective brand positioning and communication.
- Coordinate sales enablement efforts to support 3DEO’s field marketing and sales support efforts.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of proven marketing and research experience, preferably in the B2B, manufacturing or technology space, and enjoy working with people and uncovering new business opportunities. Preferred characteristics and tangible experience include:
- Proven success collaborating within the basic principles of marketing including: digital marketing, content creation, market research, branding.
- Experience building and delivering field marketing campaigns, trade shows and events (live and virtual).
- The desire for extended learning and development; taking deep dives into engineering, manufacturing, materials, applications and industries.
- Understanding of sales pipeline goals and metrics.
- A proactive self-starter, demonstrating high initiative, positive energy, results-driven execution and critical thinking.
- Ability to think strategically, but with exceptional attention to detail in execution, and the capacity to prioritize numerous projects simultaneously.
- Positive, can-do attitude, with the savvy to partner with marketing and sales professionals, as well as engineers and technicians.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as listening skills. Strong interpersonal skills are a must. Strong influencing and relationship-building skills.
- Team player with ability to collaborate, and also work independently.
- Flexibility to adjust to the dynamic nature of a startup.
3DEO, one of the world’s highest volume metal 3D printing companies, was founded on the vision to become the premier additive manufacturing (AM) service to successfully combine mass production metal 3D printing capabilities with multi-disciplinary design and product development expertise.
As innovators ourselves, 3DEO is one of the only AM service providers in the industry to offer true end-to-end services using our own proprietary technology. We hold more than 20 pending and awarded patents for our technology and automated platform, and have won awards for our material properties, capabilities and designs.
And while we pride ourselves on having reached such major milestones since our inception in 2016, our biggest differentiator is really our team.
The dedicated team at 3DEO lives and breathes the innovation process. We approach each unique project as a collaborative partnership, helping our customers launch quality products with a competitive edge. 3DEO is a trusted supplier to customers in the medical, industrial, consumer products, and aerospace and defense industries, and is driven by our commitment to help engineers solve their toughest problems in product development.
Come join this highly collaborative and skilled team at one of the most inventive 3D printing companies in the world, and help our partners make what hasn’t been made before!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.