About the job
3DEO’s Account Executive is responsible for cultivating, developing, and owning strategic relationships with highly valued customers. We are only interested in a Top 5% sales professional that can point to a record of consistently beating sales quotas. The perfect of balance of polish combined with an instinct to close. Pure sales DNA. The wealth creation opportunity for this position is significant and uncapped. There is an additional wealth creation through participation in our stock options.
The Account Executive will be responsible for landing and expanding qualified accounts to ensure they convert to long-term customers for the company. Metal 3D Printing is an exciting, technology heavy industry and the candidate will be expected to be fluent not only in 3DEO’s technology, but also able to understand the manufacturing environments of our customers. The rapid growth of the company means we need to plan for future sales leaders, and the candidate should be hungry and eager to take on a sales leadership role in the near future.
Specifically, the Account Executive will:
- Cultivate, develop and own strategic accounts with world-class customer service and communication skills
- Manage key customer relationships and lead the closing of strategic opportunities; build long-term rapport
- Be responsible for meeting and exceeding all agreed upon sales quotes and targets
- Convert qualified leads into highly profitable and mutually beneficial long-term partnerships
- Thrive in a data-driven approach to sales execution where KPIs are publicly tracked and measured
- Utilize all resources available to ensure they have the knowledge and skills to overachieve in their assigned quotas
- Excel in a technology-driven sales program leveraging the latest technologies to gain a sales advantage
- Master the follow-up; delight customers with detailed notes of conversations and follow through on all agreed upon deliverables
- Execute on established sales processes to ensure high productivity and consistent results
- Travel expectations are ~25-30% for in-person meetings with customers and partners to deepen key relationships
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.