Website 3D Systems
SHAPING THE FUTURE OF 3D PRODUCTION
3D Systems is the originator and world leader in 3D printing. Born from a spark of inspiration in 1983, 3D Systems has run on innovation for over 30 years. Co-founded by the inventor of 3D printing, Charles (“Chuck”) Hull, 3D Systems has grown into a global 3D solutions company focused on connecting our customers with the expertise and additive manufacturing workflow required to solve their business, design or engineering problems. Be a part of a fast-moving global organization that thrives on innovation, speed and quality to build the technology of tomorrow. If you’re the kind of person who thrives in a collaborative environment, where the open exchange of knowledge and ideas is encouraged, who has a yen for making a real impact, and whose heart skips a beat at endless career path opportunities, 3D Systems is the place for you.
Come join us. Be the difference and watch our company and your career rise together.
The Director of IT Cyber Security will be responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring a strategic, comprehensive enterprise cybersecurity and IT risk management program. The Director, IT Cyber Security will provide the vision and leadership necessary to manage the risk to the organization and will ensure business alignment, effective governance, operational stability, integrity and confidentiality.
This position reports to the Chief Information Officer (CIO).
This is an offsite role and can be based anywhere in the United States. Our preference is to have someone located near a 3D Systems facility (e.g. Rock Hill, SC; Littleton, CO; Cary, NC).
1. Provides the direction for 3D’s data and cybersecurity protection and oversee technology governance and policies.
2. Develops cybersecurity strategy, awareness programs, architecture, and incident response.
3. Provides strategic risk guidance for IT projects, including evaluation and recommendation of technical controls.
4. Educates IT and 3D leaders on appropriate cybersecurity risk and mitigation strategies.
5. Collaborates with IT and 3D compliance team(s) as needed and coordinates the IT component of both internal and external audits to ensure cyber security programs are in compliance with relevant laws, regulations and policies.
6. Develops, maintains and publishes up-to-date security policies, standards and guidelines. Oversees training and dissemination of security policies and practices.
7. Evaluates new cybersecurity threats and IT trends and develops effective security controls. Oversees development of security awareness programs.
8. Develops and oversees effective disaster recovery policies and standards to align with company business continuity management program goals. Coordinates development of implementation plans and procedures to ensure business critical services are recovered in the event of disasters or other incidents, and provides direction, support and in-house consulting in these areas.
9. Evaluates potential security breaches, coordinates response, and recommend corrective actions.
10. Leads staff as assigned in the performance of the job duties.
11. Define and report on information security metrics – operational metrics and metrics to assess alignment with policies
12. Ensures accomplishment of all objectives in accordance with 3D policies, procedures, and strategic direction, as well as regulatory standards governing 3D.
13. Maintains current knowledge of industry and regulatory trends and developments for the enterprise technology.
The above duties and responsibilities are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, with degree preferred in Computer Science or Information technology systems security or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
Minimum of ten (10) years within the last twelve (12) years of experience in IT cyber security / information security
Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification.
Knowledge of Information technology infrastructure library (ITIL) (certification preferred) with respect to security administration and information technology governance in a multi- platform environment.
Experience in establishing cybersecurity and risk metrics for reporting.
Strong Emotional Intelligence with demonstrated sustained leadership in a large organization involving multiple stakeholders, including executives / C-level.
Demonstrated management skills, e.g., budget development and administration, policy development and implementation, staff administration, staff coaching, training and development.
Demonstrated ability to work with diverse people; effective oral and written communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit dddsystems.taleo.net.