How does 3D Printing create value for consumer electronics?
3D Printing at CES has traditionally focused on affordable desktop printers that enabled consumers to make products at home. But industry dynamics have shifted and there is a rise of industrial 3D printing, also known as additive manufacturing (AM). The factories that make wearable tech, tablets, and motherboards are exploring AM as a potential high-volume manufacturing process.
Join this esteemed panel of founders and industry leaders to learn how 3D Printing has migrated out of consumers’ homes and into planes, trains, automobiles and SPACE!
• James Demuth, Co-founder and CEO of Seurat Technologies (Total capital raise of $58M)
• Elisa Teipel, Co-founder of Essentium
• Sarah Boisvert, Founder of New Collar Network and author of “People of the New Collar Workforce”
• Melanie Lang, Co-founder and CEO of Formalloy
• Josefine Lissner, Strategic Engineering Lead at Hyperganic Group
As we are following COVID safety protocols according to CES, we will be asking for proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test taken within 24 hours. We also ask that masks be worn unless actively eating or drinking.
Finally since Omicron is rising, we’re going to have to adhere to the CES show COVID requirements of Proof of Vaccination or a negative test taken within the last 24 hours.
If this is going to be a problem for anyone in attendance, please let us know if you can’t attend and I will let your seats go to someone else in the audience
Thank you for your understanding.