About the TIPE 3D Printing Conference
The TIPE 3D Printing Conference 2022 is built by and for this community of 23,000+ members. We invite you to learn from an inspirational all-female agenda of speakers over a 3-day global virtual conference and 3D Printing Career Fair.
What to expect:
- Get ready for 3-Days, 4-Tracks of additive manufacturing insights
- Visionary talks of the future from leaders shaping the industry
- Case studies and additive manufacturing user applications
Introducing the 4 Tracks:
- The Technology track is the how behind the industry: It’s the hardware, software, materials, and research driving the next generation of additive manufacturing capabilities.
- The Industry track dives into the what of additive manufacturing: It’s the use cases. What applications drive additive manufacturing adoption and where is 3D printing being used today.
- The People track highlights the who behind the progress. It’s celebrating the leaders and emerging figures within the 3D printing industry as well as exploring diversity, international business relations, training, recruiting, and other workforce-focused issues.
- The Economics track underscores the why behind the rise of additive manufacturing. It’s highlighting the business cases for adopting 3D printing: return on investment, time and cost savings, sustainability, and improving the global economy.
You will also hear from our youth: The Youth content is about the rising talents of 3D printing with speakers from middle school through university. Integrated throughout each of the four primary tracks, it’s about sharing their stories in education and innovation, and inspiring and highlighting the next leaders of the industry
🗓️ RSVP today to secure your virtual seat. Participate in our ‘human-centered’ virtual networking event to build long-lasting connections with peers and industry leaders.
Be the TIPE | Get involved as a speaker, sponsor and recruiter:
👉 Are you interested in sharing your knowledge and/or story? Apply today!
👉 Want to become a corporate sponsor to help make this event a reality? Contact us .
👉 Are you recruiting additive manufacturing and 3D printing talent and want to get involved with the career fair? Contact us.
- Is this event only open to females? No! We are open to all and encourage everyone within the industry to participate.
- I’m a student, can I speak as well? Yes! We’ve opened up the Next Gen track where we’d love to shine a spotlight on your research, journey and venture.
- Where is the event hosted? We’re hosting our event virtually, so you can tune in anywhere in the world!
About Women in 3D Printing
Our mission is to ‘Promote, support, and inspire women using Additive Manufacturing technologies,’ Women in 3D Printing seeks to foster a more diverse industry.
Over the last 7 years, Women in 3D Printing managed to grow from a simple blog to one of the largest Additive Manufacturing and 3D printing communities worldwide. Today, over 75 chapters in 30 countries.