Excited for the world to get back to normal? Before we begin re-launching in-person meetups safely, we will be launching a 🌴 Summer Social with West Coast Chapter Ambassadors 🌴!
Save the date:
- Thursday, June 24th from 4-6 pm PST
Join us to meet additive manufacturing users and 3D printing enthusiasts across the west coast region.
As we are using the remo.co platform, you’ll be able to hop from virtual table to table and connect with Wi3DP West Coast Chapter Leaders and get to know the local AM community in each region, representing us from:
- Wi3DP San Diego – Melanie Lang, Co-Founder & CEO of FormAlloy
- Wi3DP San Francisco – Nadia Kutyreva, Designer at Nonfiction
- Wi3DP San Francisco South Bay – Natasha Walstra, Senior Inside Sales, Carbon
- Wi3DP Las Vegas – Eliana Fu, Industry Manager: Aerospace & Medical at TRUMPF North America
- Wi3DP Los Angeles – Lindsey Zindroski, CEO SNL Creative
- Wi3DP Phoenix – Pam Waterman, Application Engineer at PADT
- Wi3DP Portland – Kristin Mulherin, Head of Market Development, Dyndrite
- Wi3DP Seattle – Amrita Basu, Senior Scientist at UbiQD
- Wi3DP Seattle – Bethany Weeks, AM Equipment & Tooling Engineer at Boeing
This event will also be moderated by Janet Kar representing as a Wi3DP Board Director and SVP Digital Transformation at Link3D.
- Are you organizing more Virtual Networking Lightning Round Events in the future? Yes!
- I would love to share how my company uses and enables additive manufacturing with the local community. How can I represent my company at future virtual events? Reach out to your Wi3DP Chapter Lead to get involved!
- I’m not a woman, can I still join? Yes! Women in 3D Printing in a gender inclusive platform, and we highly encourage male allies to participate and together, advocate for women within our industry.