Have you ever wondered how the fashion, beauty, cosmetic and fashion industry is using 3D printing to enable their work?
Save the date for a collaboration event between Wi3DP x Next Gen’s virtual event, ‘Meet the 3D Printing Stars: Cosmetic x Beauty Edition‘ that will take place, Saturday, June 22nd from 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm EST.
Joined with us includes moderator:
- Sanjana, Wi3DP Next Gen Leader and
- Guest Moderator Ashley Alleyne, 3D Printing Associate at Tapestry – brand powering Kate Spade, Coach & Stuart Weitzman
Along with our 3D Printing Expert Panelists:
- Anne Debauge, Digital and Communication Director – Pack&Dev Department at L’Oréal
- Brianne Malloy, Associate Engineer at Estée Lauder
- Anouk Wipprecht, Owner and Head of Design at Anouk Wipprecht Design Studio
- Sopiea Mitchell, Founder of Crezendo 3DP
Who can join?
Serving professionals and youth of all genders whether you are in middle school, high school to university students or working in the field!
Professionals are welcome, but we’ll expect you to share your experience with the next generation! Thanks in advance!
On the day of, join us via chrome browser with this link: https://live.remo.co/e/wi3dp-next-gen-beauty-event
#wi3dpnextgen #STEM #3dprinting
Wi3DP Next Gen is a subsidiary of the Women in 3D Printing non-profit organization. Our goal is to enable middle school, high school and university students learn about 3D Printing and network with industry professionals to support career growth in STEAM.
Sign-up to our newsletter to learn more about our upcoming events at: https://womenin3dprinting.com/youth-newsletter/