Join us for the next ‘Meet the Stars of 3D Printing’: Construction Edition with women paving the way in our industry with our Wi3DP Next Gen Moderator Sofia Lopez, member of the ISO/TC 261-ASTM F 42 for enabling quality requirements for additive manufacturing in building & construction (structural and infrastructure elements):
- Anna Chen-iun-tai, Founder & CEO of APIS Cor
- Melodie Yashar, Director of Building Design & Performance at ICON
- Sonya Shutter, Office Manager at MudBots
- Hannah Gazdus, Undegraduate Research at the Mediated Matter Group Lab / Neri Oxman
- Alma Bangsgaard, Architect at COBOD
- Sonya Shutter at MUDBOT
Learn how each one of our guest speakers are making progress in different branches of 3D Printing Construction. Join us to learn about different career paths in this space to how this technology is helping us figure out how to live on Mars!
What to expect during the event:
- 15 min Virtual Networking on remo.co
- 45 min Panel
- 45 min Virtual Networking on remo.co
We are using the Remo platform (sponsored by Link3D) which will allow you to connect with delegates (students and professionals) across the world about 3D Printing Construction! Click here to get a glimpse of the platfrom and here to do a gear test to make sure you’re all set (chrome browser is preferred).
- If I’m not a woman, can I join? Yes, all are welcome!
- If I’m a professional, can I join? Yes! We’d love to have you join us and meet the Wi3DP Next Gen community as well.
- If I can’t make it, will there be a recording? Yes! Sign-up to know when the recording is available!
On the day of the event, join us by clicking this link: https://live.remo.co/e/meet-the-stars-of-3d-printing-3d