Register for this FREE event where you’ll hear from a panel of 3D printing enthusiasts whose passion for 3D printing have led them to become inspiring entrepreneurs.
Be amazed at the creativity and talent of these Brisbane-based founders and get to know the real people behind the businesses as they talk to us about their entrepreneurial journey.
What to expect:
The event will be introduced by Victor Vicario – CEO of the ARC Hardware Incubator who we thank for sponsoring the venue.
A warm welcome to the Brisbane 3D printing community from Michelle du Toit – Brisbane’s Ambassador for Women in 3D Printing who will be introducing and interviewing the panel of speakers including:
Sarah Nelson, Founder at Electra
Cutting-edge Jewelry Design That’s As Unique as You Are
Timm and Emma Schneider, Founders of 3D-Creations
Product Development Specialists
Caroline Kaup, Founder of Mutating Creatures
Custom Lighting Made Easy
Bring your business card for a prize draw where you can win some exciting prizes from the following sponsors:
Say it Mean it | Helping Founders Express Their Value Effectively
Founded by Anushka Goonetilleke
Torius | Affordable Custom T-shirts for Smart Founders
Founded by Daniel Pretorius
* Please note:
- RSVP is free but required to attend our events. This is part of a casual monthly meetup series for 3D printing enthusiasts to meet and discuss with new faces and 3D printing veterans.
- Both men and women are always welcome at Women in 3D Printing supported meetups.
- Unless mentioned otherwise, Women in 3D Printing is not covering any food & drinks for these casual meetups.
- Photographs will be taken at the event. Should you not want to be photographed, please inform your event host.
- Your data might be shared with Women in 3D Printing partners and sponsors. If you do not wish your data to be shared, please let us know by replying to your order confirmation email.
We hope to see many of you during these monthly meetups
and look forward to connecting!
This event is kindly sponsored by:
The event is also proudly supported by the global not-for-profit, global organization
Women in 3D Printing who strives to foster a more diverse industry.
Visit www.womenin3Dprinting.com for more information.