PRO410 Next Gen Design Challenge
By Wi3DP Next Gen
Powered by Henkel, Stratasys & Phrozen
Start Date: August XX, 2021
Submission Date: October XX, 2021
Award Announcement Date: November XX, 2021
Henkel’s Loctite 3D Printing together with Women in 3D Printing, Stratasys and Phrozen are proud to invite you to join our design challenge competition. All creative, innovative minds and trendsetters across all industries who are passionate about shaping the next gen designing and pushing boundaries of 3D Printing adoption are welcome.
The Challenge: We are opening this challenge to showcase your unique and creative design in the space of:
- Improve daily life (i.e.: tools, assistive devices)
- Remote work / study productivity
- Industry 4.0 (i.e.: robotics, advanced manufacturing)
- Improve a product that exists today!
What we look for you in your design:
- Size: 200 mm
- 3D File (i.e.: STL)
1 winner per age group:
- University Student
Get your design noticed from our professional jury:
Please select the option that better describes your design/application. We would love to hear the innovation that your design brings to the world!
This challenge is open to all! From highschool students, university students to professionals.
Feel free to apply with your brand new ideas and/or existing published projects.
Yes it is free for you to submit your design for the challenge!
• Each group may work in teams of up to 5 people.
• 3D File (recommended: STL File)
• We encourage everyone to 3D print their part with the PRO410 material, however, if not possible, we will have it printed on your behalf.
• CAD size limit z-height to 200 mm.
We’re really excited to see what prototypes and products you’ve come up with! Below are some ideas:
- Consumer goods
- Industrial & Manufacturing
We will be judging based on: printability with the 410 Pro Resin by Henkel, creative design and functionality.
We will have additive manufacturing experts judge the submissions, including representatives from:
- Stanley Black & Decker
Yes! All are welcome.
Portfolio submissions will be judged by a global panel of industry experts in XX and winners will be announced at the Award Ceremony on XX – so save the date!
There are a total of X prizes to be awarded for each group. Prizes are under consideration but will include 3D printers and other technology products for the winning teams.
- If you apply on behalf of your school, you may be eligible to win a Phrozen printer for your school!
- $200 value 3D printing professional application sample kit
- Only one entry will be accepted per team. Multiple entries from the same team will be disqualified.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The winners agree to the use of their names and images in whichever publicity material made by Henkel and its partners in relation to the Design Challenge 2021, as well as their entry details, ideas, images and designs.
- The winners also agrees to give Design challenge partners and its sponsors preference on any decision to turn the winning idea into a commercial product, subject to signing a common agreement that shall be fair and benefit all adjoining parts.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrant will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, national disaster or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Have questions? Contact us at email@example.com.